March 11, 2022 at 10:07 amRadin_85Subscriber
I have a problem loading my simulation results in CFD-post. I am running my simulations on an HPC and after 2 days of simulations ( due to the HPC policy) my simulation ends and I have to load my last data writing point and restart the simulations.
Now, when I am trying to load the last .cas and .dat files only the results for the new simulation loads on CFD post (So my results from my first simulations do not load). the naming format for the files is the same and consistent so I guess the problem is not because of that.
I have loaded my initial results on CFD post and then after ticking the (keep the loaded results) I have loaded new results, again the same issue happens.
Does anyone know what is going on?
Thanks in advance!
MehdiMarch 16, 2022 at 10:55 pmRKAnsys EmployeeHi Mehdi,
Can you do a quick test, create a demo case and run a transient simulation and can you load the results into CFD post and see if all the time steps load?
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.