December 5, 2018 at 10:49 amMuellerSubscriber
I am trying to repeat an example analyses of a piezoelectric circuit in Workbench (https://www.sharcnet.ca/Software/Ansys/17.0/en-us/help/ans_cou/Hlp_G_COU_N4_6.html).
I have defined piezo element properties of the same piezoelectric cube and top bottom electrodes. If I apply voltage, a simulation shows correct values. However, in the next step of adding CIRCU94 element by command lines I get an error:
Element 1729 does not have all of its required nodes defined. The E command is aborted.
The E command cannot store element 1729, possibly because one or more nodes is not defined.
Another issue is a command " *get,Cs,node,n_top,rf,chrg ", is it possible to read a charge value in Workbench without command line?
Thanks in advance.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Large deflection
- Colors and Mesh Display