February 3, 2018 at 2:48 pm
February 8, 2018 at 1:40 pm
February 9, 2018 at 12:49 pmdiegosdvSubscriber
Are you also using a windows 7 version?
February 10, 2018 at 6:05 amsefacancakmakSubscriber
Yes i am using windows 7 proffesional.
February 12, 2018 at 7:48 pmEdilson RosaSubscriber
I also had this problem when I installed version 18.2, I easily fixed that by the following settings:
Click on: FILE > SpaceClaim Options > In Advanced > Graphics > Verify what kind of GPU are you using (by default after installation is selected DIRECT3D11). It worked when I chose DIRECT3D9.
Hope this helps.
February 13, 2018 at 2:57 pmdiegosdvSubscriber
Thank you Edilson!! It worked here, problem solved!!
September 4, 2018 at 7:34 pmlucasalvesSubscriber
Thank you Edilson, it had happened with the ANSYS 19.1.
July 11, 2019 at 6:11 amvidhan28Subscriber
I'm not having the Direct3D9 option...what should I do?
July 11, 2019 at 4:18 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
it does not have to be Direct3D9 , you can try other rendering mechanism.
October 30, 2020 at 3:36 pmthansiyapa_gmail_comSubscriberIt is showing...nDirect3D11nDisablednWARPnOpenGL...nSo what should i choose.... Can u suggestn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- Licensing Error
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
- ConfigureThisMachine Returns Error 1