October 24, 2018 at 6:07 pmVSK1989Subscriber
Thanks in advance
October 24, 2018 at 10:52 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Does this happen on every project or just this particular one ?
Please post the screenshot of the full error message here.
October 25, 2018 at 7:15 am
October 25, 2018 at 5:23 pmVSK1989Subscriber
I could solve the problem . Thanks for the support. The real problem was that my domain was not extruded properly. I would like to upload the complete video later on just to take some suggestions as it is important for my thesis work .
Thanks and Regards
v shravan koundinya
October 25, 2018 at 6:53 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Thank you for the input.
That sounds good. I would recommend to create another thread under 'Physics Simulation' for project specific issue as you would get more responses from there.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.