Ansys Products

Ansys Products

Problem when installing and opening workbench: Ans.SceneGraphChart.SceneGraphAddin

• zyc05505136
      Subscriber

Hello, I just downloaded and installed the student R1. After installing it and rebooting my laptop, I cannot find "workbench" in my start menu. Then I tried to open a .wbpj file which I got from another computer, and it showed as below:

????????????????The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.SceneGraphAddin. The software will exit.

--- System.AggregateException: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.SceneGraphAddin. The software will exit.

--- System.Exception: SceneGraph.Engine - failed to boot up.

at Ans.SceneGraphChart.Engine..ctor(IConfiguration p_config, IErrorHandler p_errorHandler)

at Ans.SceneGraphChart.SceneGraphAddin.Load(AddinLoadContext context)

at Ansys.Core.Addins.AddinManager.setupAddin(String path, String name, AddinBase addin)

at Ansys.Core.Addins.AddinManager.LoadAddin(String name, String path)

I have already updated graphics card driver and try again, ,but the problem persisited.

I hope you can help me find a solution, thank you.

• Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee

please check admin permissions. 

please check disk space. 

please check hardware requirements. 

https://www.ansys.com/solutions/solutions-by-role/it-professionals/platform-support

Please post the questions in appropriate category. Moving this question to other category to get better response. 

Installation and licensing category. 

Regards,

Keyur

If this helps, please mark this post as 'Is Solution' to help others.

Guidelines on the Student Community

How to access ANSYS help links

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Do you have install.err file under (default location) C:Program FilesANSYS IncANSYS Student

If so, post the content of it here.

Also, open CMD prompt and enter the following command

"%awp_root201%FrameworkbinWin64runwb2.exe"

what do you get ?

Thanks,

Win

• aleksandra.mikulikova
      Subscriber

That’s quite an old topic but the same problem occured at my computer today after the installation – so I just want to share the solution with you —> (windows10) change your user account name or add a new one by using ENGLISH  ALPHABET only

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.