September 12, 2023 at 8:23 amMarco AiroldiSubscriber
I'm attending the getting started class of Maxwell. The first exercise, when i draw a polygon curve and try to sweep it around the x axis, maxwell outputs an error even though i've input exactly the same values and followed the exact same steps.
The error is
PARASOLID ERROR: sweep failed function PK_BODY_make_swept_2type PK_BODY_sweep_tool_self_int_c.
Body could not be created because of invalid parameters to sweepAroundAxis operation.
Could you help me out please ?
September 13, 2023 at 9:12 pmGLUOAnsys Employee
The training document example was using 2022R2 and before versions. There is a geometry kernel update update after 2022R2 version. Could you let me know which version of AEDT you are using?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- Error while solving Optimetrics
- Concept of Interpolation Sweep in HFSS
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.