July 11, 2023 at 4:25 pmMatteo MontemurroSubscriber
July 11, 2023 at 4:33 pmSampat KumarAnsys Employee
Please upload the question again. there might be issues while uploading the question.
July 11, 2023 at 4:39 pmMatteo MontemurroSubscriber
I want to do an impact simulation in ANSYS using Explicit Dynamics. When I remotely attached a point mass to the body surface, I encountered with an error: "Deformable behavior for remote entities is not supported in Explicit Dynamics systems. Please change such behavior to Rigid". But when i changed the point mass behavior to Rigid, another error occurred: "Could not transfer loads and constraints to the solver". What is wrong here? How do i do a simulation in Explicit Dynamics with a remotely attached point mass to body surface.
Thanks in advance!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.