March 21, 2022 at 10:17 ammohammedlaminemekhalfiaSubscriber
I hope that this post finds you all well.
I followed the ANSYS manual for coupled 2 way FSI, yet I find a problem.
I would like to plot the displacement of the blade edge to time. The solution in Transient could not be transferred to the results in fluid fluent.
Please advice on how to resolve the issue? I really appreciate it if we could go through without performing simulation as it take a long time.
attached the picture showing the problemMarch 22, 2022 at 12:17 pmKarthik RAdministratorHello:
You seem to be using the System Coupling to transfer your Mechanical results into Fluent. Because of this, you cannot connect the Solution cell directly to the Fluent Results cell. Please have a look at the Reed Valve example on how to use System Coupling for your model.
Add the System Coupling System (ansys.com)
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.