December 18, 2018 at 2:13 pmlucaavvSubscriber
I had a problem on saving, last time i hadn't enough space on the disk, now i cant even open the old results, there is a way to get them back? I have the folder of 18Gb but seem like FLUENT can't see it
December 18, 2018 at 2:22 pmKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
are you using standalone fluent or fluent in workbench?
if you are using workbench, then please check the files in the folder as shown in image below.
if you are using standalone fluent then you may read previously save file and rerun it.
also please empty your %temp% folder.
if you are writing .cas.gz then first it uses temp folder for writing zip files. many times this is cause of failing to write zip files.
please mark the post which helps you as 'is solution' to help others on forum.
December 22, 2018 at 8:04 amlucaavvSubscriberThank you
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- Exporting Data Results