May 5, 2018 at 11:42 amjpvelezSubscriber
Hello. I hope this email finds you very well!
I have a problem with the project at ansys fluent. After I finish the Mesh step, the setup page is disable and I really do not know why. How can I fix it? I tried update internet explorer and setup firewall but nothing was a solution. I had the same problem with ansys 19.0 and now with versión 18.2.
Thanks for your comments
May 5, 2018 at 3:27 pmraul.raghavSubscriber
Can you open Fluent in serial instead of parallel and verify if that works?
May 6, 2018 at 11:05 amRaef.KobeissiSubscriber
Can you please attached the workbench project to inspect.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.