July 18, 2022 at 10:31 pmhmoSubscriber
The console shows that MPI startup(): ofi fabric is not available and fallback fabric is not enabled. The HPC has 90 cores.
July 20, 2022 at 8:02 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys Employee
What Operating System?
Are you running on a cluster?
Using a scheduler?
What type of connection?
Any other infromation in the console?
Can you post an image of your launcher settings? (Please do not attach file as were are not permitted to open them)
Please share screenshot.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag