September 4, 2018 at 6:45 pmlucasalvesSubscriber
I'm trying to make an RC structure or beam, but in the released ANSYS when I go to the Egineering Data and try to use Concrete 35-MPA the only properties that the ANSYS shows me is the density of the concrete. I also tryied to reinstal it several times.
Does anyone know how to get it fixed ?
September 4, 2018 at 8:46 pm
September 6, 2018 at 7:45 pmlucasalvesSubscriber
thak you, I found my mistake. The problem was that I was trying to use a material with the modal analysis, but my question would be now why I can't choose a material in the modal analyses?
September 6, 2018 at 9:25 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Modal analysis is a linear analysis, so only linear material properties and linear contact is allowed in the model. Geometric nonlinearity in the form of Large Deflection also has to be turned off to get a fully linear model.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.