November 23, 2018 at 12:44 pmBettysittelSubscriber
I need to refine mesh in the geometry Im working on, but it comes to default when I edit the sizing ! can anywone help me to fix this problem please !!
November 23, 2018 at 3:39 pmRobAnsys Employee
Please can you post some images. In meshing there are sizes and also size functions: it's very possible for the size function to give a size that's finer than the default and finer than the other values you've tried.
November 26, 2018 at 5:50 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Please insert some images. Are you using mechanical or CFD?
Please check global sizing given. Please press 'enter' after giving size in the panel.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- Error in meshing
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Meshing Error
- Can I view which mesh files (the names of them) are loaded into Fluent?
- Mathematical model stuck at 1% with a warning of remote displacement
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing