June 19, 2023 at 8:04 pmChiDBSubscriber
Hello, I'm modeling a concrete trip on ansys workbench, I drew the concrete trip on autocad indicating the reinforcements with lines and then I exported it to iges and imported it into ansys assigning the "circular secton" sections to the reinforcements. I imposed two joints on the two sides of the beam and applied a pressure on the upper side which would be the load. But now it gives me this error "A solver pivot warning or error has been detected in the ROTZ degree of freedom of node 2360 located in Design2\Beam. This is usually the result of a poorly conditioned matrix probably due to properties of the unreasonable materials, a constrained sub-model, or contact related issues" how do I fix it?
June 20, 2023 at 3:03 pmAshish KumarForum Moderator
Did you use a fixed joint? Also, please make a google search using the keywords - 'modeling reinforcement in concrete ansys' and you will get a lot of resources.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
- Acoustics model in Ansys 18.1
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.