January 11, 2023 at 5:53 pmIoanna pavlopoulouSubscriber
I've been trying to run this simulation of an F1 rear wing on my desktop at home by following the instructions on this videoand using the file uploaded on the Ansys website. However when I reach the point of running the simulation there's an error. I've tried lowering the fidelity and redusing the anti- aliasing from the setting but it still would't work.
January 12, 2023 at 10:05 amDevendra BadgujarAnsys Employee
What error do you get while running this simulation? Can you please provide more information to investigate this further?
January 13, 2023 at 6:31 pmIoanna pavlopoulouSubscriber
Thank you for your prompt reply. The problem was the CUDA driver so after I downloaded an earlier version everything ran just fine! Again thank you for your willingness to help.
January 13, 2023 at 6:36 pmDevendra BadgujarAnsys Employee
Thanks for your update. Glad to know it is resolved.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.