December 5, 2022 at 4:08 pmFlaminia PirettaSubscriber
I have the Ansys Lumerical 2022 R2.4 version. After generating a mesh I am not able to see it even clicking on 'View simulation mesh', how can I solve this problem?
December 9, 2022 at 1:05 amTaylor RobertsonAnsys Employee
The mesh should be viewable in the 2D cross section window normal to the FDE solver. You can also look at the results after finding modes, if you use (w) hot key you can change to wireframe mode, which should make it visible.
December 9, 2022 at 9:13 pmTaylor RobertsonAnsys Employee
This is actually bug in 2022R2.4, there isn't a workaround in the GUI, but again you can see the mesh in the results.
December 11, 2022 at 11:00 amFlaminia PirettaSubscriber
Thank you for the advice. 'Disabling' the structure I am able to see the mesh, even if it would be better to see both the structure and the mesh simultaneously. I will look at the results as you suggested, thank you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.