October 9, 2018 at 9:08 am
October 9, 2018 at 9:26 amDrAmineAnsys Employee
Can you compile a small UDF in Fluent outside the Workbench?
Example will be:
October 9, 2018 at 10:07 amft19Subscriber
yes, i tryed to compile this code in c++ and imported it in ansys but it displays the same error. do you know why? i tryed also to compile it in wordpad, but same error.
October 9, 2018 at 11:02 amDrAmineAnsys Employee
Have you tried to compile the lines I have sent? Have you installed the required compilers (Visual Studio)?
October 9, 2018 at 11:06 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
October 9, 2018 at 11:49 amseeta guntiAnsys Employee
To compile the UDF, we need to install VS in your windows machine. You need to set either the environment variables or run the fluent from VS command prompt and compile the UDF.
for more information, please go through the below link.
October 24, 2018 at 5:06 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Is your issue resolved?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.