August 4, 2022 at 5:56 amybiranSubscriber
I have a client who has told me about a recurring problem in the drawing to create a cut (on the center of the gable in this example).
The software crashes graphically in a systematic way (see attached picture)
I also attach the parts (you have to open the file with the pinion)
I did some tests and it seems that the problem comes from the threads, because when I delete the threads to recreate them it works!
Have you ever encountered a similar problem?
It might be a good idea to make a bugfix request to correct the problem in the future
Have a nice day
Yohann 🛈 This post originally contained file attachments which have been removed in compliance with the updated Ansys Learning Forum Terms & Conditions
August 4, 2022 at 10:07 amSubashni RavichandranForum Moderator
Let me check this and get back to you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- No longer possible to import f3d with 2023?
- line bodies and surface body shared topology
- How to chang unit in Ansys Discovery 2023?
- ANSYSLI Exited or could not read server port ANSYSLI_FNE_PORT
- SpaceClaim Script: Selection by FilterByBoundingBox
- Assignment of revolute joint
- Max/min over time results in AIM
- Axisymmetric model – Rubber seal
- To change language in Ansys Discovery
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.