June 30, 2019 at 1:35 pmwangwangSubscriber
In workbench, I use Explicit Dynamics to create and mesh my model at first, and then, I import the model in Autodyn component system to analyze. When I click the 'Run' button in Autodyn, there are below errors warning and stop running.
1. Step Endtime in loadstep 1 must be unequal to zero
2. Step Endtime of step 1 is too small: 0.00000E+00
3. Endtime has been increased further than the last loadstep endtime (0.00000E+00). The settings of the last loadstep will remain
4. Step Endtimes should be strictly monotonically increasing
Is there anybody could fix it up? Thank you.
June 30, 2019 at 9:00 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Why do you export out and import into Autodyn?
Why don't you solve the model in Explicit Dynamics directly?
July 3, 2019 at 10:23 amwangwangSubscriber
Cause Autodyn can provide a easy way for me to do SPH method for my parts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- turning simulation
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- How to figure out impact force in Explicit Dynamic Analysis
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
- Which analysis to use for dynamic and quasi-static compression of auxetic structures?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.