Tagged: maxwell, optimetrics, parametric-analysis, pm-motor, rmxprt
March 3, 2023 at 7:02 pmZeke RamirezSubscriber
I am new to Ansys and am designing a PM motor. I'm attempting to optimize rotor / stator variables using optimetrics. The issue I'm running into are my calculations / output variables. I want to see cogging torque (which isn't present in the list of variables) and maximum torque (which I can't get out of "shaftTorqueParameter" because it is plotted against angle).
My end goal is to be able to test variables through a range of values to fine tune the motor's parameters. If someone has advice on how to do this (or a better way than what I'm doing), that would be great :)
March 8, 2023 at 2:49 pmDeyu LiAnsys Employee
If you create a Maxwell project from the RMxprt design, excitation could use variables which could be used to run optimiztion in optimetrics.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.