December 10, 2019 at 10:00 amvaibhavtaranekarSubscriber
I am trying to analyse reinforced concrete under cyclic loading using the CPT model, however the solution does not run and always an unknown error obtained. Even though the solution runs while applying only axial load,but application of displacement in x direction results in error.
Here are the snippet commands.
MP,EX,MATID,25000 ! Define Elasticity Modulus (enter a value for E)
MP,NUXY,MATID,0.2 ! Define Poisson's ratio
TB,MPLA,1,,,DPC !Define Drucker-Prager
and following cyclic loading was applied
Please provide some guidance for using CPT for cyclic loading of concrete.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.