Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

Problems with flexlm server

• leninhat
      Subscriber
      I can´t install the ANSYS student version cause this problem appears after i begin de workbench.nERROR Unable to retrieve licensed site preference information the specified license a path:nANSYSLI_SERVERS:nFLEXlm Servers B:\Program Files...ndoes not have any licenses for any product. Please make sure the license server has been started correctly.nI run the lmtools in fensapice and performed a diaignostics this errors occurred.nThis license cannot be checked out because:nFeature has expired.nFeature:      aa_s_discnExpire date:  31-aug-2020nLicense path: B:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\ANSYS Student\Shared Files\Licensing\student.lic;nFlexNet Licensing error:-10,32nFor further information, refer to the FlexNet Licensing documentation,navailable at www.flexerasoftware.com.nI also create a log nlicense manager: can't initialize:No SERVER lines in license file.nn23:03:30 (lmgrd) License Path: B:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\ANSYS Student\Shared Files\Licensing\student.licnn23:03:30 (lmgrd) FlexNet Licensing error:-13,66nn23:03:30 (lmgrd) For further information, refer to the FlexNet Licensing documentation,available at www.flexerasoftware.com.nnI have installed Solidworks with his own Flexnet server and I think this is the problem.n
    • Rob
      Ansys Employee
      Which version of Student are you installing?n
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.