November 1, 2017 at 6:16 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
I uploaded a photo and typed an email address but did not immediately earn a Photogenic badge.
For a couple of days, I thought that maybe my face was too ugly to earn such a badge ; )
Then I went to Gravatar, registered my email address, created an account on WordPress where I uploaded the same photo and suddenly earned that Photogenic badge! : )
Was it the developer's intent that Gravatar and WordPress accounts were required? My first impression of the Edit Profile page was that just uploading a photo would have been enough. Perhaps by also typing the email address I created a condition where the upload alone did not count. In that case, you might want to refine the logic on that page.
November 1, 2017 at 6:24 pmpglAnsys Employee
That's great feedback. Currently the profile uses Gravatar. I agree that the ability to use an image directly uploaded on our forum would be a better UX but am unfamiliar with the feasibility. I'll discuss with our development team.
BTW: Congrats in reaching 100 points. We'll be in touch regarding your prize.
November 1, 2017 at 7:06 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Okay, thanks pgl.
BTW: my summer vacation was in Portland where I enjoyed exploring the city.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Discussion Creation Error
- search does not work.
- How to access the ANSYS Online Help
- Regarding not getting link of click “accepted answer”
- unable to open the saved ansys file.
- Images added to Posts are scaled UP and down
- Access Denied Error When I Send Post
- Access to ANSYS Customer Portal?
- I can’t create a discussion again
- We need your user feedback!