March 10, 2022 at 3:13 pmnatanSubscriberhey, ive just download the ansys student program. did the setup according to your steps and i cant seem to find the program on my computer now. i see files of the program but cant seem to open them. i would appreciate some help with this.
March 10, 2022 at 4:24 pmSystemSubscriberThis discussion was created from comments split from: Ansys student 2022 R1.
March 10, 2022 at 4:42 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys EmployeeAre there any errors listed in the install.log file or install.err file
Located Under: c:\Program Files\Ansys Inc\ANSYS Student\
If no errors, try to run C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\ANSYS Student\v221\ProductConfig.exe (Right-Click-> run as administrator)
First run: "Unconfigure Products and CADs" choose all.
Then run: "Configure Products and CADs" choose all
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.