November 9, 2018 at 2:54 pmRhenieSubscriber
I need help About an error on Ansys AIM Studen 19.0.
I have created one project(CFD), it's working very well, But when I try to insert another Result (streamline) It doesn't work (my fault), after that, I excluded the Streamline and closed ansys without saving the project.
Today I tried to open the project but it showed the message " An ExposureInfo instance was added for an object with more than one display type. We need special code here to handle this case"
How fix it?
November 12, 2018 at 7:45 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
I would recommend to post your question under 'Physics Simulation' -> 'Fluid Dynamics'
You might get more response on there.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.