February 24, 2022 at 3:59 pmPTecSubscriber
I am looking to properly simulate a ferrite bead as a choke for a coax feed into an antenna. Specifically I am looking for some detailed help in translating the data sheet of a ferrite bead (amidon, ferrocube, etc) into the material properties in HFSS.
Thank you for your time and help.February 28, 2022 at 12:27 pmPraneethAnsys Employee
You can create project variable for the material properties and you can define equations to implement the data set.
You can also use dataset format for your purpose. Please go through "Working with Datasets" section of the HFSS help document.
All the very best Praneeth.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.