July 16, 2020 at 1:37 amLaxman48Subscriber
I am getting errors while creating joints such that it is popping the warning "One or more MPC contact regions or remote boundary conditions may have conflicts with other applied boundary conditions or other contact or symmetry regions. This may reduce solution accuracy. Tip: You may graphically display FE Connections from the Solution Information Object for non-cyclic analysis. Refer to Troubleshooting in the Help System for more details."
1. I want to make the leg to walk in the simulation so what is the better option to choose in the simulation window as I have to show the compression in wavespring.
2. Hopping. When a person jumping with this prosthetic leg and want to show the compression in wave spring.
I tried to make it fall on the ground but it is not colliding with the ground as it was intersecting it. Please help me sir...
July 16, 2020 at 7:22 amAniketAnsys Employee
Ansys staff can not download images on the student portal, so if you want to reach a larger audience to get answers from, please insert the images inline.
Also, the issue that you have explained is a warning, which is not an error. What errors do you see in the solver output file? Please search by the specific error text here on community and see if you find any solutions for them, in case you don't find any solutions useful, please post the error message in solve.out file here so we can check.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.