General Mechanical

General Mechanical

Prosthetic leg

• Laxman48
      Subscriber

I am getting errors while creating joints such that it is popping the warning "One or more MPC contact regions or remote boundary conditions may have conflicts with other applied boundary conditions or other contact or symmetry regions. This may reduce solution accuracy. Tip: You may graphically display FE Connections from the Solution Information Object for non-cyclic analysis. Refer to Troubleshooting in the Help System for more details."

1. I want to make the leg  to walk in the simulation so what is the better option to choose in the simulation window as I have to show the compression in wavespring. 

2. Hopping. When a person jumping with this prosthetic leg and want to show the compression in wave spring.

I tried to make it fall on the ground but it is not colliding with the ground as it was intersecting it. Please help me sir...

• Aniket
      Ansys Employee

Ansys staff can not download images on the student portal, so if you want to reach a larger audience to get answers from, please insert the images inline.

Also, the issue that you have explained is a warning, which is not an error. What errors do you see in the solver output file? Please search by the specific error text here on community and see if you find any solutions for them, in case you don't find any solutions useful, please post the error message in solve.out file here so we can check.

-Aniket

How to access Ansys Online Help Document

How to show full resolution image

Guidelines on the Student Community

How to use Google to search within Ansys Student Community

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.