January 4, 2023 at 11:28 pm
January 9, 2023 at 12:28 pmPraneethAnsys Employee
Please check if the nets are imported as required.
January 10, 2023 at 8:32 amHarri PankratzSubscriber
thanks for the tip, it looks like the corresponding net (in pictures below: "_VB") is not included and all connected parts are dropped as consequence. I am just wondering why the net is dropped.
The resistor "RLC_D210" is connecting the net "_VB" to the net "_VB_RP" (pictures below):
January 10, 2023 at 2:47 pmPraneethAnsys Employee
The nets might have been dropped due to the warning that some parts are dropped which you informed in the initial post.
To troubleshoot the issue, please raise a service ticket in the customer portal if you have access as this cannot be done in this forum.
January 10, 2023 at 3:52 pmHarri PankratzSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.