TAGGED: Discovery AIM
March 20, 2018 at 6:44 amridvan_korkmazSubscriber
All of Discovery products are including annual pricing. İs it mean, we purchase a product and every year we must purchase again, is it true?
Second question, Can we purchase the licence for individual using and maybe colsultancy for companies?
March 20, 2018 at 2:14 pmBrian BuenoAnsys Employee
The pricing for Discovery products has 2 options:
1. Subscription: With a subscription, you pay annually. While the subscription is active, you have access to the software, full technical support, and are able to download all updates and new versions of the software. If you choose not to renew the subscription, your access to the software stops completely.
2. License Extension*: A license extension can be purchased in addition to the annual subscription. This functions in an identical manner to a subscription. The primary difference is you will always have access to the software you purchased. However, you will not be able to download new versions of the software after your subscription expires.
*The license extension must be added at the time of purchase or renewal.
When you purchase a license, you are free to use it any way you see fit, as long as it does not violate our End User License Agreement.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- loss of user settings
- Ansys Discovery Modeler vs Spaceclaim speed
- Annotation font color
- Can’t see license on online account
- Copy user settings to new release
- help online
- ANSYSLI Exited or could not read server port ANSYSLI_FNE_PORT
- Python Script: graphical interface
- Unexpected graphics error
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.