February 8, 2023 at 9:02 amDavid tropSubscriber
I builed some structure and then I entered
(mode is the name like mode = lumapi.MODE)
and its not working ' like no calculation of the modes appear
some ideas why such thing can happend?
February 9, 2023 at 12:40 amGuilin SunAnsys Employee
Please try some code in this article:
Try one at the time and find which line does not work.
In addition, I personally suggest to use the software built-in Python version so it can work seamlessly.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Ganhemt Project mistake can you help me
- how to export results from SPEOS to Mechanical
- Negative Reflection Problem
- Simple Optical simulation
- How to calculate the cross-polarization efficiency and phase in FDTD
- Ansys SPEOS- Diffusion Coefficient of a fluorescence
- Inverse design of polymer y-branch – modify the example provided
- Purcell Factor on Dielctric Mirror
- Light reflection on a XMP map
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.