December 6, 2022 at 2:46 am
January 4, 2023 at 12:53 pmPraneethAnsys Employee
Thank you for reaching out to us and we appreciate your patience.
Please go through the Q3D extractor help document for detailed information on the topics in Q3D extractor.
If you are referring to the reference and non-ideal ground conductors of the 2D extractor then you can go through " working with conductors in 2D extractor" section in the Q3D extractor help. Alternatively you can go through this Q3D online help link - Ansys Electronics 2022 R2 - Welcome to Q3D Extractor Help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.