July 19, 2020 at 11:41 am
July 20, 2020 at 10:14 amRobAnsys Employee
No, only the "standard" CAD formats, IGES, STEP, Parasolid and (I think) ACIS. Solidworks should export one or more of those: I tend to favour STEP.
July 21, 2020 at 3:25 pmNobelwolfSubscriber
Thank you for your reply, I will check to convert into those mentioned file formats and then try to import and check.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.