May 19, 2022 at 12:57 pmweij2018Subscriber
Hello, everyone. I am doing a fluid-thermal-solid interaction project, linking the CFX model to the static structural model. I compute the solid body temperature in CFX by conjugate-heat transfer, and I import the body temperature to the solid in the static structural model to calculate thermal stress and deformation.
And the problem is that I compute a single passage result; for example, I calculate the temperature of a turbine with 21 blades, and I want the whole turbine's body temperature so I can obtain the entire turbine's thermal stress and deformation
. Can anybody please help me copy the single-passage result of the CFX to the whole passage？ Thank you so much!July 27, 2022 at 10:43 pmSurya DebAnsys Employee
Can you export the thermal data from CFX and then suitably map it on the full domain in Static Structural?
SDViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘Question about copying a single-passage result to the full-passage’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.