May 7, 2021 at 2:08 pmemh711Subscriber
Does the FDTD simulation time depend directly on how close you can place the PML walls to the enclosed objects?May 7, 2021 at 7:44 pmKyleAnsys Employee
In general, there isn't a connection between the simulation time and the distance between the PML boundaries and the simulation time. This post has more information on how to set the simulation time and the span of the simulation region: Key FDTD simulation settings
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.