Fluids

Fluids

Question about IC Engine (Forte).

• Anastasiia
      Subscriber

I started project in IC Engine (Forte). Everything was normal until I got to Solver Setup. Then error appeared that file doesn't exist (photo is attached) and also Forte didn't start to work.... Can somebody tell what can I do with it, please. I would appreciate it so much!

• Karthik R
      Administrator
      Hello,nWere you able to successfully create the geometry and mesh? Ideally, you should be seeing a green check mark next to the geometry and mesh cells in your WB. nCould you please start a fresh instance of WB and try to import the geometry and mesh it successfully? Please make sure that you get a green tick marks on your WB.nThank you.nKarthikn
    • Anastasiia
      Subscriber
      Thank you so much!nI will try to make everything green than let you know)n
    • Anastasiia
      Subscriber
      ,program didn't let me do this even with green check mark.... But I didn't do Input Manager. I don't think that this will change problem....nnn
    • Karthik R
      Administrator
      Hello, nWe are looking into this and will soon respond. nThanks.nKarthikn
    • DrAmine
      Ansys Employee
      what does the error message tell? Are you using university licences? Release Version?n
    • George Karnos
      Ansys Employee
      Under the directory %TEMP%\.ansys you should see license debug out files, can you post the contents of the none for FORTE?.
    • Anastasiia
      Subscriber
      Thank you) this problem is solved, but there is another... I will post later... n
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.