March 23, 2021 at 10:23 pmcharlesrenSubscriberHello everyone,nI have a model that consists of multi components. I want to make a mirror reflect of the whole model. But after I reflected the model, the reflected part doesn't belongs to any component. So my question is: how to make a component reflect, after that the mirrored part will also belong to the original component? Thanks a lot for your help.n
March 25, 2021 at 2:33 pmDave LoomanAnsys EmployeeThere's no automatic feature that would add the reflected elements from several components to existing element components. You could reflect the elements of one component at a time then redefine the existing component based on the currently selected elements.n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.