October 17, 2022 at 12:33 pmJoe FrancisSubscriber
Im just getting started with FDTD and im trying to follow the tutorials on the website, however, when I click on the button to add a mesh override region nothing happens. Are there some dependencies I might be missing or is the problem somewhere else?
October 17, 2022 at 6:50 pm
November 9, 2022 at 4:32 amLito YapAnsys Employee@Joe Francis, Upgrade to the latest Lumerical 2022 R2.4 release which fixes this issue with the mesh.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.