March 26, 2021 at 5:18 amShelleySubscriber
I used INTERCONNECT to stimulate single bus ringMarch 29, 2021 at 2:28 amGuanhui WangAnsys EmployeeHiShelley ,nFor this case of transmission, please make sure you use the peak at maximum to be false so that it measures the peak at the minimum transmission instead of maximum transmission. In this case the transmission at the maximum is pretty flat so it is hard to decide where is the peak. Please give it a try and let me know.nMarch 29, 2021 at 3:57 amShelleySubscribernHi GWANG,nThank you! I have solved this question in this transmission by your method.n But when I change a parameter to get a new transmission, I meet a new problem.nThere is a warning that Insufficient number of peaks detected to calculate free spectral range.nThe FSR is 0:nnquality factor is a point :nnI decrease the pit excursion from 7 to 3nThe problem still exists.nCan you tell me how to solve this problem?nMarch 29, 2021 at 4:13 amMarch 29, 2021 at 7:10 pmGuanhui WangAnsys EmployeeHiShelley,I believe this is because the peaks are below the threshold to be detected. You may want to play around with the peak threshold and peak excursion values to make this work. The definition for the parameters are in this page:https://support.lumerical.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036617973.nMarch 30, 2021 at 12:33 amShelleySubscriberHi GWANG,nI have solved this question by your advice. Thank you!nViewing 5 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.