June 23, 2021 at 12:26 pmaslzynperlSubscriber
I'm currently working on a speaker and I want to perform a harmonic avoustics analysis on it. When I import the frequency from harmonic response and I choose the geometry to aply the loan on, I got a little quetion mark. I also join a screenshot of my problem.
How can I solve this problem please ?
ZeynepJune 23, 2021 at 12:27 pmJune 23, 2021 at 1:02 pmErik KostsonAnsys EmployeeHi
See this video on how to do this - start by doing a simple example following this video:
June 23, 2021 at 2:14 pmaslzynperlSubscriberI have already watched that tutorial and I followed the exactsama steps. Yet, I still don't understand why it does not work.
June 23, 2021 at 2:23 pmErik KostsonAnsys EmployeeTHat is good - try it on a simple model, say just one structural block with a force surrounded by air and then do the velocity transfer to a harmonic acoustic just as in the video.
See if that is possible.
Viewing 4 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.