February 14, 2022 at 9:02 amsekiSubscriber
I'm performing a structure simulation in workbench, in which needs to define pipe288 with keyopt(6)=1.
Would you please tell me where to insert the command as following?
Thank you in advance.
SekiFebruary 14, 2022 at 9:11 amErik KostsonAnsys EmployeeHi
Under the line-body on the geometry tree insert the snippet.
Should be :
All the best
February 14, 2022 at 9:31 amsekiSubscriber
Thank you for your quick response.
Insert the following snippet under line-body on geom tree, but does NOT work.
would you like to tell me get the typeid for the line-body?
Thanks a lot.
February 14, 2022 at 9:32 amErik KostsonAnsys EmployeePLease use the snippet I sent that is why I sent it:
All the best
PS: typeids(1) gets the correct typeid for that element and that linebody
February 14, 2022 at 9:43 amsekiSubscriberHi Erik Thank you very much.
It works well.
February 14, 2022 at 9:45 amErik KostsonAnsys EmployeeThat is great - all the best
Viewing 5 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags