February 2, 2023 at 2:39 ammk loneSubscriber
I used REFIN264 to stimulate rebars, but I don't understand what it means in the command reference(figure.1).
For example,the following command is
There are two questions
1. Do the command mean the orientation of element REFIN264 is identical to the coordinate system of selected elements？
2. What is the element edge(the element coordinate system?)
February 2, 2023 at 10:13 amErik KostsonAnsys Employee
Normally I use them in WB/Mechanical where they are just modeled as line bodies.
I know from the past that it can be confusing and tricky to do this manually via mapdl snippets.
All the best
February 2, 2023 at 11:24 ammk loneSubscriber
Thanks for your reply, I will use them in WB😆.
February 2, 2023 at 11:29 amErik KostsonAnsys Employee
There are some posts about this:
All the best
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.