November 1, 2020 at 12:21 pmrafaSubscriberNovember 1, 2020 at 8:45 pmpeteroznewmanSubscribernUnfortunately, you cut off the Details window for the body in Geometry. That will typically have a field highlighted in yellow indicating the missing information. A common piece of missing information is the material assignment.nNovember 2, 2020 at 8:42 amrafaSubscriberHey thanks for that. nI did not assign the material to the section earlier.April 2, 2021 at 5:59 pmJeremySSubscriber
@rafa Unfortunately, you cut off the Details window for the body in Geometry. That will typically have a field highlighted in yellow indicating the missing information. A common piece of missing information is the material assignment.https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/comment/96019#Comment_96019Im having a similar issue but the yellow box isn't allowing me to select any material. An also, does the green check next to 'Materials' in the tree mean that the material has been selected?nApril 3, 2021 at 12:58 pmpeteroznewmanSubscribernWhen you click in the pull down triangle at the end of the yellow field, do you see Structural Steel in the list? If so, you pick that and the yellow will go away.nViewing 4 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.