November 15, 2018 at 3:37 pmFahadSubscriber
I want to find out the RCS of an object for elliptically polarized plane wave incidence in HFSS. Is this possible?
When I select the elliptical polarization for plane wave, the RCS does not show up in the far-field results options.
November 16, 2018 at 5:07 pmslouieAnsys Employee
RCS is an option when you set up Plane Wave excitations (either using Cartesian or Spherical setup) in HFSS.
I'm not sure how you "selected elliptical polarization for plane wave" - perhaps if you elaborate on that point, we might realize why RCS post-processing options are not appearing for you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.