March 10, 2022 at 11:42 pmShahzaibSubscriber
Actually I have an antenna in HFSS with gain and radiation pattern. I want to include measured SnP file of amplifier with it. what is did is to make a circuit file, export antenna there and attached a port with snp file. but it is not plotting the Radiation pattern.
How can I debug this issue?
Screen Shot is attched.March 22, 2022 at 11:06 amAnchal SinghAnsys Employee
You can go through the course Cosimulation Using Ansys HFSS and Circuit - Lesson 2 - ANSYS Innovation Courses. This may help you to achieve what you want.
Hope this helps.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.