April 17, 2023 at 10:11 amslawomir.lagowskiSubscriber
I have small project (4,5 Mb). Mainly curves (small holes). When I open it, than change visibility few times SpaceClaim process shows about 10 Gb RAM. When I purge undo steps SpaceClaim process shows about 1,5 Gb RAM. Beacuse I have 16 Gb RAM sometimes I couldn't work on project.
Do you know is it possible to convert file or do something to have more RAM on this project, please? 🛈 This post originally contained file attachments which have been removed in compliance with the updated Ansys Learning Forum Terms & Conditions
April 17, 2023 at 10:12 amslawomir.lagowskiSubscriber
I have also a video but video file is about 1Gb so I think it's better to send only link to download it via WeTransfer. Let me know where to send the link to the video I have.
April 18, 2023 at 12:12 amCharudatta BandgarForum Moderator
Let me check, I will get back to you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- section plane
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- material properties
- Coordinates orientation
- “contact pair has no element in it.” how to resolve this problem
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.