December 3, 2020 at 1:53 pmLadderdaleSubscriberHi. We have a server with HPC licence at work that we use for the heavy analysis work.nWe use RSM to manage the jobs. One of my analysis on the server had converged and i clicked on get results and I got disconnected. Apparently there was some issue with my password. I can only download the results once, so i logged into the server and copied the folder with the results. I tried copying the content into the MECH folder but i Mechnical i have no results.nIs there a way to connect my results to my analysis?.Thanksnn
December 8, 2020 at 3:11 pmGovindan NagappanAnsys Employee@LadderdalennIf the connection to HPC server is lost, try using the reconnect option in the project schematic and see if it helpsnnnIf you have already downloaded the result file, in Mechanical, click on the Solution branch in model tree, use Tools -> Read result file from solution tabnYou will be prompted to select the unit system of the result filennn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
- A solver pivot warning or error has been detected
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.