October 1, 2023 at 3:03 pmWelson Adi Putra BancinSubscriber
I've done the run calculation for this simulation,but by something i had to close the simulation. Should i run the calculation, and running calculation has produced residual plots and other graphs that I need. However, when I opened this file again the entire display was gone.Can I display it again? Or should I do "running simulation again"
October 5, 2023 at 1:38 amRaihan LutfiantoSubscriber
Hi Welson. In workbench Fluent, there are two modules, the "Setup" module and the "Solution" module. If you had saved your model before closing it, you simply can go to the Solution module. To plot the graph you may check the report definitions and monitors menu on the left hand side.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Difference Between Force and Remote Force
- Features of the check case
- Room with Air-Conditioning Vents
- Error Floating Point Exception
- Hydrostatic pressure simulation failure on a simple structure like a large aquar
- Heat transfer radiation through glass
- Convergency in mass flow rate
- real fundamental difference in true tension body and engineered tension
- Torsion Stiffness
- Does anyone know what this is caused by? – Cyclone Separator Simulation (CFD)
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.