November 2, 2023 at 10:15 amDavide MonopoliSubscriber
I experienced problem when I launch some simulations (especialy when I import a GDS file in Lumerical) where I reach the autoshout off after 3-4% of the simulation time.
By a time monitor, I can see that the shout off is around 1e-12 so that the energy level is very low... I decided to not use anymore autoshout-off min but if there is a solution for this, I would appreciate your help...
Importing GDS file results sometimes a mess in Lumerical to simulate...
November 2, 2023 at 5:36 pmAmrita PatiAnsys Employee
Would you be able to share a screenshot of the log file? It should be in the same location where the simulation file is stored by the name simulation_name_p0.log.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Questions about the calculation of the cross-polarization conversion efficiency of metasurface
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Error on Lumerical device
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Lumerical – error message when trying to open from Linux terminal
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.