October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmpglAnsys Employee
There is no requirement for any add-on license to read a 2D PDF that contains boundary representation data (B-Rep data). If B-Rep data is not contained by the 2D PDF, user can first convert the *.pdf to *.jpg and then import that in SpaceClaim for creating new geometry.
October 4, 2017 at 2:39 pmnselvaraAnsys Employee
How to read 2D PDF into SpaceClaim?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- section plane
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.