November 30, 2018 at 3:57 amvidyadhar.kpmSubscriber
May I request you to let me know the answer for the following:
In pressure based solver of Fluent, Why the default values of convergence criteria are set different for continuity, momentum (1e-03 each) and energy (1e-06) equations?
Thanks & Regards,
November 30, 2018 at 6:05 amDrAmineAnsys EmployeeAs the diffusion process of heat requires quite more iterations to really converge. That is why it is recommended not to alter the under relaxation factor of the energy equation
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Exporting Data Results
- error in cfd post